Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 4 November 2011

The Dog and Pony Show (part 3) OR Death and All His Friends


The alternate name actually doesn’t make any sense. I just wanted to see how it felt to give something two names (my dad gave me 5, by the way: Muhammad Daniyal Farrukh Irfan Khan. Not complaining, though). So anyway, there wasn’t actually supposed to be a third part to The Dog and Pony Show, but some people (*hem hem*) actually lost sight of what the post was meant to be about. I guess you could call this Part 3 the High School Musical 3 of this blog; unplanned and easily avoidable, but ultimately, the only one that actually did its job (in HSM’s case, doing its job means making it to the big screen). We were supposed to promote our blog. Request you to come back. Again and again. Become fans. But we forgot. We’re narcissistic people you see. Self- obsessed. No wonder we’ve never been asked to write a “My Self” since the 2nd grade. (Note to Paella: Now you give them the details. How to become fans and comment and stuff. And tell them to come back regularly. And do not post this as part of the blog. I repeat. No, I don’t).

Okay, so no more Ms. Nice-Joking Guy. Let’s get technical.. I was supposed to ask you to follow our blog. There’s a box under the About Me, on which there is a button saying JOIN THIS SITE. Click on it. If you don’t have a blog of your own, fear not. Just use your gmail account. Works like magic. Once you’ve done that, come back and visit our blog again ad again. We’ll try to be as regular with posting, as possible. OH YEAH, only follow if you actually genuinely like the blog.
We’re not really trying to be funny, per se. We just ARE funny. Without trying. And we’re nice and down-to-earth. And we write about thingses one can relate to. So, you have no reason to NOT like this blog. So no reason to not follow. COME ON, click the button. You know you want to. The Dee-Dee in you is saying “Oooh, what does THIS button doooo?” Press it,  make Dee-Dee proud.. I’m waiting.

2 comments:

  1. I should not be laughing as hard as I am right now...
    But yes, the DeeDee must be proud of me now. I've crossed over to the dark side. Now where are my complimentary hoodie+cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the mail... o.O and thank you!

    ReplyDelete